Saturday, June 18, 2011

Unreal Reality

Song and Dance reality shows is the most RIDICULOUSLY UNREAL thing here in India (out of the countless other unreal things). The participants...well 99% of them are fame-lusty stupid asses, and the remaining 1% may be called witless desperate talent. - A J Oka.


  1. ...there is still an audience for such shows. Because these shows are what we're told is real. The rest (daily soaps) are surreal (in the worst possible way)!

  2. ...there is. And that is why these shows generate good TRP figures. But if the audience, despite knowing how 'real' these shows are, watched them, how can it possibly be helped?!